Saturday, April 14, 2012

Restaurant Play

Michael enjoys playing restaurant with me.  He likes to take my order and fill a tray with pretend food.  He also likes to use the pretend microwave to heat up the food he gives me.


Many times he will come over to where I sit and tell me he is out of certain foods and then asks me if I would like something else.











I like that his imaginative play is expanding and he can create stories to go along with our dramatic play.


 I would like to make him a felt pizza for he likes to pile food on our trays and I think he would enjoy the process of adding pepperoni and vegetables to the pizza dough.  I wonder if pizza stores would give us a clean pizza box to put the felt pieces into...that might be a nice field trip to take Michael to see how a real pizza is made.  Marcos might do that, I'll have to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment