Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Three Sons



My Three Sons

My older boys are such blessings to me.  I have been fortunate to watch them grow into kind and loving adults and also to watch the joy they give to Michael whenever they are together.  They are the best big  brothers for they take the time to play with him and listen to him and laugh with him.  I am proud of my three boys and so glad God has blessed me with being their mother.







The boys have both been state chess champions and placed in the top three in most of their school years in the Vermont tournament.

So when they are both home at the same time and I see them get out the chess board like they did yesterday, it always makes me smile.  I want them to teach Michael too.






Jimmy and Michael both dressed up as Superman and ran around the house together.  Michael thought it was the best Halloween ever!













Andy always finds time to play with Michael.  He  babysits a lot and the two are often found giggling and racing around the house.



Christmas time has been such a joy these last few years with all my boys together.  Jimmy and Andy really enjoy how excited Michael gets and they share in his happiness.


This past year they bought Michael a bike for Christmas.  And even though it was a bit too big it was so great that they picked it out.  They bought him a super deluxe everything on it, kind of bike.




Look that the smiles here!


Whenever Jimmy is home you will always find Michael close by.  He has always toddled after him and waited for Jimmy to scoop him up.  Jimmy is very patient and always finds time to play with Michael even if he is only stopping by for a minute.
Had to throw this picture in.  Andy took Michael for a walk in the back pack.  Look how cute little Mikey is here!



Brothers are wonderful gifts for each other.  They will always have a special bond that I hope will last for long lifetimes.  I love my boys so much and thank God that they are all a wonderful part of my life.  This last month Jimmy and Andy both had birthdays and I have been thinking so much of their births and the years we have shared.  Even though I have been sick and it has been hard for them, I  have tried to give them all the love and happiness I could.

As I look at them sharing back love to Michael I think that love and joy has been indeed carried on.  Just look at their eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment